Introducing Docyt University! Level up your accounting skills and get certified → Learn More
Search
Close this search box.

ClosingFlow

Automate the month-end close with powerful AI

Why wait until the end of the month to close the books? Embrace continuous reconciliation.

Closing Flow Hero

The ClosingFlow advantage

Daily closing of books

Never wait until month end to close the books. Docyt AI automates bookkeeping workflows and tasks, so your financials are always live.

Real-time, continuous reconciliation

Increase financial accuracy with Docyt AI handling the reconciliation process.  Even with high transaction volumes or complex transaction scenarios, Docyt AI adapts quickly.

Financial accuracy

Each transaction and closing task is tracked through detailed logs. Docyt AI reviews, updates, and flags transactions so you avoid delays and financial inaccuracies.

Tailored to your industry

Every business has unique metrics, workflows, and chart of accounts. Docyt AI quickly adapts, learns, and applies this understanding to handling transactions and tasks.

How ClosingFlow works

Closing1

1

Connect your bank feed to Docyt AI

Closing2

2

Automatic bank statement verification

Closing3

3

Automatic transaction categorization

Automatic alerts on flagged transactions

Closing4

4

Automatic document matching

Automatic alerts on flagged transactions

Closing5

5

Month-end checklist for review

Automatic alerts on flagged transactions

Closing6

6

Automatic sign-off report

Automatic alerts on flagged transactions

L Border White Left

Automatic alerts on flagged transactions

L Border White Right

Hands-free bank reconciliation

Docyt AI connects to more than 12,000+ financial institutions via direct bank feeds. Easily connect your bank feed and Docyt AI verifies bank transaction data against your bank statements, ensuring all transactions are verified accurately.

Hands Free Bank Reconciliation
Experience The Power Of 360 Degree Transaction Categorization

Experience the power of 360-degree transaction categorization

Sit back and enjoy the efficiency. Docyt AI delivers end-to-end automated transaction categorization using Precision AI to categorize more than 80% of common transactions automatically. The remaining 20%, traditionally requiring human review, are auto-categorized with generative AI.

Say goodbye to manual accounting

Let Docyt AI take on the repetitive tedious work so you can focus on growing your business.

Capterra 4.6/5

4.6/5

Apple App Store 4.6/5

4.6/5

G2 4.9/5

4.9/5

Speed up document-to-transaction matching

Eliminate the manual work of having to match your financial documents with all expense and revenue transactions. Docyt AI automatically and efficiently auto-matches all financial documents with all transactions.
Speed Up Document To Transaction Matching
Make The Month End Close Nothing More Than A Formality

Make the month-end close nothing more than a formality

Save substantial time each and every month with Docyt AI’s standardized book-closing checklist. This simple systematic approach guides you through each line item on your balance sheet, making the month-end close efficient and transparent.

Automatic flagging on transactions that need attention

Docyt automatically highlights transactions that require special attention, such as missing documents, suspicious activity, duplicates, or any questionable transactions. Take immediate action by requesting, communicating, and resolving issues, all within the platform.
Automatic Flagging On Transactions That Need Attention

Why users love Docyt AI

Sumit Dalwadi2
Dalwadi 1
“With Docyt, it’s nice to get back to a place where our financials are all caught up and in real-time again.”

Sumit Dalwadi

President, Dalwadi Hospitality Management
Read Case Study

Dalwadi 1

“With Docyt, it’s nice to get back to a place where our financials are all caught up and in real-time again.”

Sumit Dalwadi

President, Dalwadi Hospitality Management
Read Case Study

Sumit Dalwadi2

FAQs

ClosingFlow is a cutting-edge solution that combines real-time accounting with precise month-end close automation powered by Docyt AI. It streamlines and enhances the process of continuous reconciliation and closing your financial books, ensuring accuracy and efficiency.

Pristine Monthly Bank feeds, provided by Docyt AI represent a new era in digital banking. This feature collects and refines your bank statements, assuring that every transaction you make is accurate and reliable. It makes tracking your finances easier and provides clear and real-time insights.

Docyt AI uses advanced AI algorithms to segment projects based on multiple parameters and industry-specific nuances. This ensures real-time and informed decision-making regarding the suitability of each transaction to the General Ledger. 

Docyt AI delivers end-to-end, automated transaction categorization using Precision AI to auto-categorize 80% of all transactions. The remaining 20% of uncategorized transactions typically requiring human review are now handled by Generative AI to provide additional context around the transaction in question. Learn more about Docyt AI

See Docyt AI in action

Increase your profitability with real-time accounting and intelligence.

Capterra 4.6/5

4.6/5

Apple App Store 4.6/5

4.6/5

G2 4.9/5

4.9/5
Book A Demo2